2019 4DN-ASCB Satellite Meeting:
bridging the 4D Genome with Cell Biology
Capital Hilton, Washington, D.C.
December 5-6, 2019
Attendees are responsible for their lodging expenses. There is no delegated travel company who are tasked to contact attendees and book the hotel rooms.
1001 16th St NW
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: +1 (202) 393-1000
Click here to book your hotel for the discounted price!
Room rate: $279.00
Check in: 4:00 pm
Check out: 11:00 am
- Self parking: Not available
- Valet: $62.00 (valet park per day)
- Metro stations are located 2 blocks from the hotel
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) - Located 5 miles from downtown Washington, DC
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) - Located 39 miles from downtown Washington, DC
- Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) - Located 32 miles from downtown Washington, DC
Union Station Washington DC is home to Amtrak, MARC and Metro Train systems, along with several bus lines.
- Metro - The Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority’s Metrorail system is available in the downtown area. For assistance in locating the Metro stop closest to your desired location, visit Metro’s Trip Planner at wmata.com.
- Taxis - There are several companies that provide taxicab service in Washington, DC. Taxicabs are easily accessible at the convention center, major hotels, and other downtown locations and attractions.
- The Circulator - The Circulator is a public transit system designed to take riders to the city’s cultural, shopping, dining, and business destinations including the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. There are two routes near the convention center as well as one that travels around the National Mall. At just $1 and with buses arriving every 10 minutes, the Circulator provides daily bus service throughout Washington, DC. For more information, visit dccirculator.com.